DO IT YOURSELF GUITAR SETUP & MAINTENANCE BK/OLV
Do-It-Yourself Guitar Setup & Maintenance
Out of stock
Do-It-Yourself Guitar Setup & Maintenance is a fun way to get started maintaining your guitar on your own. Using a variety of guitars and real-life scenarios, you will be given step-by-step instruction on what you need to know to get started. Follow along with detailed video tutorials by guitar luthier Denny Rauen and you’ll understand everything in no time.
• Instruction for acoustic, electric, Floyd Rose-equipped guitars and MORE!
• Tools of the trade, with tool lists for every job
• String replacement
• Truss rod adjustment
• Action and intonation
• Basic electronic modifications
• Toolboxes: the tools and tricks you need to maintain your instrument like a pro
• Over four hours of video instruction and demonstration!
• and more!
The price of this book includes access to instructional videos, for download or streaming, using the unique code found on page 1.
|Dimensions||30.5 × 22.9 × 0.4 cm|