Warranty & Returns Policy
All products that we sell are within the suppliers warranty guidelines limits. Pat’s Music does not have the authorisation to determine if a product is eligible for warranty. This can only be authorised by the Australian suppliers accredited service agent. However if the product was purchased from us then we are in most instances the best people to handle the warranty claim. This claim may come in the form of a warranty repair or product replacement. Second hand pianos purchased from Pats Music have a 5 year store warranty. All other second-hand products have a 6 month store warranty. Conditions of supplier or store warranty are available free of charge in text format upon request to Pat’s Music.
Refunds are applicable under the following circumstances:
- Goods have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase
- Goods do not deliver the function that the customer was led to believe they would
- Goods do not match the sample they were shown
- Goods are not as they were described
Refunds will not be given under the following circumstances:
- A customer simply changes their mind
- No proof of purchase is offered
- The customer bought the goods for someone else who doesn’t want them
- The goods are not returned in the condition they left in
Where a refund is applicable, the product must be returned in its original condition as sold. This includes all packaging, manuals and supplied accessories.
A refund is paid on the sale value of the goods only. This does not include any delivery, insurance or handling charges (if applicable).
If you are looking to return an item that does not meet our full refund conditions then you are subject to a 20% restocking fee which will be applied to the sale price of the returned goods.
Should you require further information regarding product Warranties or our Return Policy, please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff for guidance.