Terms & Conditions
PRICES & PAYMENT
Prices on this website are shown in Australian Dollars AUD and inclusive of GST. Prices apply to this website only and may vary within our retail store. Price does not include delivery charge We accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex & PayPal Payment by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque & Money Order are also accepted but will require additional time for bank processing. A 3 month lay-by is available – a deposit of 20% & regular payments are required
Pat’s Music will not have everything listed on our website in stock. Delays may occur if goods have to be ordered from suppliers. You will be contacted within 3 business days & notified of any delay.
Pat’s Music will ship goods anywhere within Australia, however some exclusions may apply. We do not ship overseas. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout. Orders are despatched within 3 business days via Australia Post or our preferred courier company. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery. Pat’s Music cannot be responsible for delays once goods are shipped.
Acoustic Pianos can be shipped - please contact store directly for rates.
Refunds will be given with proof of purchase within 14 days and only when the following conditions are met:
- Goods have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of purchase.
- Goods do not deliver the function that the customer was led to believe they would.
- Goods do not match the sample they were shown.
- Goods are not as they were described.
Refunds will not be given when:
- No proof of purchase is offered.
- The customer simply changes their mind.
- The customer bought the goods for someone else who doesn't want them.
- The goods are not returned in the condition they left in.
- Goods are a special customer order of a non stocked item.
If a refund is to be paid then the product must be returned in its original condition as sold. This includes all packaging, manuals and supplied accessories.
All new products are sold with the supplier’s limited warranty – these vary depending on the supplier and product involved. Pat’s Music does not provide a separate warranty except where this is required by law.
When purchasing from Pat’s Music, card details are transmitted through a secure server using PayWay. Card data is not hosted by Pat’s Music after processing.