CLEARANCE - ONE ONLY!
Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Microphone
Supplied with Audio-Technica’s versatile UniMount® clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, upright bass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin. The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter on the in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequenzy Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Sound level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-tO-Noise Ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: (MICROPHONE) 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- Weight: (POWER MODULE) 81.2 g (2.9 oz)
- Dimensions: (MICROPHONE) 37.8 mm (1.49") long, 12.2 mm (0.48") diameter
- Dimensions: (POWER MODULE) 92.9 mm (3.66") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter
- Output Connector: (POWER MODULE) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8542 power module; AT8418 UniMount® microphone instrument mount; AT8468 violin mount; soft protective pouch